Multimedia World Leader In Forecasting

Not Disclosed, NY
Ulster County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$2,000,000 $919,120

Technology: Internet, Websites


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Multimedia World Leader In Forecasting Broker: Sam Curcio

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $2,000,000
Annual Revenue: $919,120
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $476,590
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $22,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1980
Employees: 5
BBN Listing #: 78635879
Broker Reference #: 6842-771228

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

World renowned multimedia and research organization producing accurate, cutting edge forecasts across a wide range of topics, from global economics to geopolitics, health and education, technology, pop culture, real estate, retail, trade, commodities, environment, food, fashion, art and more. The asking price is for 49% of the business with the option to purchase the remaining 51%.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Founded in 1980’s the business was started to deliver research to help individuals, businesses and industries develop concrete strategies, specific products and services to help you thrive in today’s fiercely competitive and increasingly challenging global marketplace. By the 1990s, the company began publishing multimedia content for a global paid subscriber base.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Company produces all original content unlike many other media companies. The company has a strong brand and is positioned to grow.

Reason for Selling:

Retiring

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!