Pharmacy with Real Estate

Not Disclosed, MI
Wayne County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$115,000 $516,188

Retail: Health, Beauty, Nutrition


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Pharmacy with Real Estate Broker: Inquiry
Owner Financing is Available!
Owner financing available with $75,000 down payment.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $115,000
Annual Revenue: $516,188
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: $180,000
Year Established: 2011
Employees: 1
BBN Listing #: 68062679
Broker Reference #: B2653

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This is a long-established pharmacy located on a major road in Suburban Wayne County. The real estate is also available for purchase which is a stand-alone building with ample parking and road exposure. The total lot area of the real estate is 0.20 acres, and the building is 2,136 square feet. 70% of the current revenues for this pharmacy are generated through servicing patients in group homes, and the remaining 30% is from retail. There is no marketing being done by the current owner, and most of the patients are through word-of-mouth. This pharmacy is registered to accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most other insurance companies. There are no DEA citations or any pending investigations. The current owner is a pharmacist and runs the pharmacy without any support staff. A new owner-operator can increase the business tremendously by marketing and adding additional group homes to service. Give us a call today to learn more about this excellent opportunity.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!