Request More Information Contact the Seller

  • RE:  *Price Drop* Glass Installation Franchise
  • Contact:  Small Business
Owner Financing is Available!
Bank financing is available for qualified buyers. Down Payment: $110,000

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $995,000
Annual Revenue: $1,512,596
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $428,956
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $115,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2010
Employees: 10
BBN Listing #: 936299
Broker Reference #: 840

Email or Print Listing

Business Overview:

This franchise is a leader in glass services including glass repair, replacement, and installation. The company also provides custom glass solutions such as tabletops, mirrors, and glass doors. Approximately 65% of the franchise’s revenue comes from flat glass services, with the remaining 35% generated through auto glass services.

With a solid Google rating of 4.6 stars based on 144 Google reviews, the franchise has garnered a solid reputation in the local area. Furthermore, the franchise demonstrates an impressive financial performance, achieving $1.3 million in revenue in 2022 and an August 2023 TTM revenue of $1.5 million.

The current owners are seeking to sell in order to transition into retirement. They are willing to assist a new owner through a reasonable and customary transition period. 

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The facility features an office/sales area and four garage bays designated as a work area for the technicians. Real estate is available for lease or for sale.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Investment Highlights Include:

  1. Consistent Profitability
  2. Recession-Resilient Business
  3. Highly Rated Services

Growth Opportunities:  

  1. Expand Commercial Services
  2. Hire Additional Staff

Reason for Selling:

Ownership would like to pursue retirement.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not homebased business opportunity.
  • This is a franchise resale opportunity


Relevant Links:

Request More Information is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!

    Add Businesses and/or Franchises
    To Basket For Free Information

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.