Rain Gutter Business - 20 Years of Great Success

Not Disclosed, CO
Larimer County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$375,000 $1,025,304

Services: Construction, Contractors


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Rain Gutter Business - 20 Years of Great Success Broker: Jim DeShayes

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $375,000
Annual Revenue: $1,025,304
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $124,742
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $86,615
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: 10
BBN Listing #: 297612510
Broker Reference #: Not Disclosed

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

After running this business for the past 20 years, the current owner is ready to retire. The company’s work is approximately 95% in the residential market with about 5% commercial. Furthermore, new-construction projects account for only around 5% of revenue, so the business is not susceptible to the swings of the new construction market. About 70% of the company’s income comes through roofing contractors with the remaining 30% direct with the customer. Even so, the customer base is very well diversified with the top customer accounting for just 5% of sales over the past 2 years, and the top 10 customers accounting for 25%. FYI, Insurance usually covers the cost of replacing the rain gutters along with a hail damaged roof. Of course, the company is licensed and insured and very proud of their A+ accreditation from the Better Business Bureau. The owner’s primary responsibilities are sales, scheduling, overseeing the capable staff and filling-in where needed. The owner will provide training and transition assistance to ensure a smooth transition for the new owner. All necessary equipment and vehicles are included in the sale. The 1,674 square feet office and shop building is centrally located in the market area and is for sale along with the business for an additional $280,000. Owner is willing to sell the business without the building, but the buyer would need to move the shop soon after closing. as the owner does not want to continue owning the building for long after the sale. SBA lending is pre-approved for a qualified buyer. Contact us today for further details.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!