Religious Products eCom Retailer - 80% Organic

Tampa, FL
Hillsborough County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$2,100,000 $1,800,450

Retail: E-Commerce, Retail Websites


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Religious Products eCom Retailer - 80% Organic Broker: Ron Matheson

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $2,100,000
Annual Revenue: $1,800,450
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $534,150
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2002
Employees: 2
BBN Listing #: 912359418
Broker Reference #: Listing ID:  WC1078

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This Online Company is a Fully Branded, Dual Sales Channel (Amazon & Website), Hybrid Business Model with Strong Organic SEO and 67% YOY Growth. This is a rare and lucrative opportunity to assume ownership of a long-established eCommerce business specializing in Catholic Faith items, such as jewelry, statues, rosaries, crosses, apparel, art, home decor and more. This business has extensive diversification of sales channels, products and suppliers and is powered by a balanced blend of organic SEO and paid traffic. This is a near perfect low-risk platform to launch or compliment your eCommerce portfolio.

The business consists of two brands. This eCommerce Retailer sells high-quality Catholic Devotional goods in categories including pendants, rosaries, statues, wall crosses, and sacramental apparel direct to consumer via its branded website and Amazon. On the Amazon channel, the brand is brand registered selling jewelry with a broader Christian appeal. The vast majority of items are sourced in the USA. The company offers a mix of private label and other brands’ products - a total of 11,333 SKU’s.

Business operations can be defined as a “hybrid inventory model” with a combination of stock/drop-ship, and on the Amazon Platform, a hybrid of FBA/FBM. One of the brands employs a stock/drop-ship model having 15% of total orders being shipped by owner and 85% drop shipped by the suppliers. For the other brand, a hybrid FBA/FBA is utilized with 70% of Amazon sales being stocked items, shipping FBA and the remaining 30% is a combination of stock/drop-ship shipped FBA.

Owners currently work a 6-hour day, 30 hours a week. There is one part-time employee, 30 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Current business is run out of bonus room in the seller’s home, so minimal space is necessary. There are currently 23 suppliers, mostly located in the northeast of the United States. There are 6 suppliers that make up the vast majority of the product offerings.

Currently the primary traffic driver for one brand is SEO driven organic traffic, which accounts for an incredible 75% to 80% of traffic and is backed up by efficient Google Ads campaigns delivering ROAS of 5.3. The other brand is focused on PPC advertising and boasts an incredible ROAS of 13.4 year to date with a historical ROAS of 10+.

A leading SEO optimization expert was recently engaged, and the results have been dramatic. Ongoing SEO efforts will be tweaking and ensuring that any new products and/or categories conform to the new content and link structure. Current focus has always remained with owner’s strengths, which include automated technology to reduce the amount of manual effort required for business processes, building organic traffic through product information and blogs, and a positive customer experience.

There is plenty of scale opportunity here. Creating additional blog and video content that is product related to drive SEO, restarting email campaigns, and increasing paid ad budget are just a few instant revenue generators. In addition, expansion of product lines, and stepping into international markets are also easy ways to increase the brand. This is a golden opportunity for a buyer who has insight into the industry and faith, and who is dedicated to taking this exciting business to the next level.

This Religious Multi-Branded eCommerce Company Represented by:

Website Closers
Tech & Internet Business Brokers

Listing ID:  WC1078

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

eCommerce Company.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!