SaaS & IT Development with Multi-Year Contracts

Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake County

Salt Lake County, Utah

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$1,075,000 $693,093

Technology: Business Services (B2B)

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: SaaS & IT Development with Multi-Year Contracts Broker: Jared Olson
Owner Financing is Available!
10% Buyer Down Payment $107,500 25% Seller Financing $268,750 65% Bank Loan $698,750

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $1,075,000
Annual Revenue: $693,093
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $337,969
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2015
Employees: 3
BBN Listing #: 70934398
Broker Reference #: TEC014-E

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

Since 2015 this Salt Lake City IT and Network Management Firm has been providing security & visualization software, backup servers and Network Infrastructure services to corporations and banks. About 80% of the client base is in the Greater Salt Lake region with the other 20% being national. The owner is selling because he would like to join a larger firm via acquisition; and he has offered a 3+ year transition plus is willing to finance 25% (standard is 10%). This demonstrates the good faith vested interest in the continued success of the business plus mitigates any risk to the buyer. In 2023, the firm has renewed additional 3-year contracts with their larger clients! These clients are very lucrative, producing a 54% profit margin and year over year top line growth since 2018.

Along with providing network infrastructure services, this company also provides the necessary equipment and software their clients need: servers, storage, workstations, security software, virtualization software, etc. Services include firewall implementation & management, endpoint security, ransomware protection, data protection, disaster recovery, business continuity, instant virtualization, and proactive endpoint monitoring and management. The company utilizes specialized software, such as Datto RMM, Datto, BCDR, Autotask PSA, Auvik, Lionguard Scale Computing, DataCore, Windows, Citrix Apps, Citrix Hypervisor, Citrix ADC, and Sophos Central Endpoint.

Priced at $1,075,000, a 10% down payment of $107,500 returns $167,654 in the first year after debt payments – a 155% return on investment! With a solid customer base intact and an abundance of documentation on each client, a transition would be seamless for an already existing IT management company that is looking to grow the own client list and revenue.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Lease: Business is run from owner’s home office or onsite at client’s office; no commercial space needed keeping profit margin high.

Reason for Selling:

Desire to join larger firm via acquisition.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.


Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!