Specialty Parts Business in Northern CO

Not Disclosed, CO
Larimer County

Northern Colorado


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$399,000 $739,375

Services: Construction, Contractors


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Specialty Parts Business in Northern CO Broker: Jillian Blair

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $399,000
Annual Revenue: $739,375
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $165,484
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $18,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: 2
BBN Listing #: 554312510
Broker Reference #: 2389

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This well-established independent parts company for sale in Colorado is considered an “Essential Business” and conveniently located near the center of the Fort Collins, Greeley & Loveland triangle. Northern Colorado is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the US, and with that notoriety, the population is expected to more than double over the next 20 years. Of course, this company is poised to prosper from all the impending growth—evidenced by consistently increasing sales & margins over the past several years.. The company serves a local mix of approximately 60% retail and 40% industry repair-men. Products are about 65% Genuine OEM with the other 35% After Market. Just two employees with an average tenure of almost 12 years who know their jobs well and are happy in their work. The owner works side-by-side with the employees at the counter, ordering, receiving, delivering, etc. Seller owns the 2,200 sq.ft. premises and will lease to buyer for $2,600/month—gross! They are proud of their A rating with the BBB and positive customer reviews. Also, the seller is prepared to stay as long as it takes to ensure a successful transition to the new owner. Business is pre-approved for SBA lending to a qualified buyer. This may well be the best parts business for sale in Colorado today. If you might want to buy a parts business in Northern Colorado, contact us today for further details.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!