Request More Information Contact the Seller

  • RE:  Stock Market Broker House With 35,000 Clients
  • Contact:  MergersCorp M&A International

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $5,000,000
Annual Revenue: Not Disclosed
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 712760186
Broker Reference #: L#20220406

Email or Print Listing

Business Overview:

The company is one of the top retail brokerage houses in Bangladesh with a strong online trading platform, it provides equity-based products (research, equities, depository, margin funding, etc. ) with a license value of about USD 3 million. It has been one of the largest networks in the country with a premium online trading portal, the organization.

The business provides trade execution services through multiple channels such as an internet platform, telephone, and retail outlets, it has been trading only on Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) till June of the current year and CSE only holds 3% of the Bangladesh Stock Market, the rest 97% is traded by Dhaka Stock Exchange.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • This is not homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity

Relevant Links:

Request More Information is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!

    Add Businesses and/or Franchises
    To Basket For Free Information

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.