Telecommunications Tower Erection and Maintenance

Dallas, TX
Dallas County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$1,750,000 $5,190,389

Technology: Communications & Media


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Telecommunications Tower Erection and Maintenance Broker: Jared Olson
Owner Financing is Available!
10% Buyer Down Payment $175,000 10% Seller Financing $175,000 10% Equity Roll (if buyer desires) $175,000 70% Bank Loan $1,225,000

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $1,750,000
Annual Revenue: $5,190,389
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $540,602
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2010
Employees: 53
BBN Listing #: 777634398
Broker Reference #: TEC018-D2

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This Dallas based Telecom maintenance and management company has a primary focus on merging networks and overlaying technology into existing structures, which make up 80% of their services. They also handle tower erection, site/tower inspections, electrical services, and compound maintenance and repairs which account for the remaining 20% of revenue. Their current team is made up of 18 skilled employees including 2 project managers, 2 construction managers, 3 crew supervisors along with 3 crews of 3 people, 1 AR manager, 1 bookkeeper, and 1 CPA. They provide service in the northern and western areas of Texas, as well as Oklahoma and Louisiana. The purchase of this business includes over $600,000 of assets. They finalized a signed contract with AT&T December of 2022 – they are conservatively forecasting 2023 Revenue of $6,500,000 with an 18% Net Profit for a cash flow of $1,170,000. The current owner handles general oversight and money management, including approving large purchases and payroll, he works roughly 25 hours per week and is mentoring his VP and Operations Manager. The seller has offered a 1-2-year training/transition period to ensure this process is as smooth as possible for all involved.

This business is working through the stages of signing with Verizon as an active client to begin work in mid-2023. They are also actively working towards a partnership with Verizon. There are less than 10 major carriers within the cell tower industry, meaning there will always be customer concentration in this space.

Priced at $1,750,000 this telecom company is ready for new ownership to step in and continue the excellent reputation that has been curated since 2009. The current owner is invested in the future success of this business and to illustrate this point, has offered 10% of seller financing and 10% equity roll if the buyer desires, this is twice as much as the standard offer. With a long-standing and established client base and pipeline, as well as an excellent and skilled staff, this business is primed to offer new ownership the opportunity for continual ongoing success and reliable income.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Vehicles and Equipment: $631,991 Lease: $6,000/month for 6,000 sq ft. including 2,000 sq ft of office and 4,000 sq ft is warehouse and storage.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement Planning – Recently bought large ranch.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Documents:

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!