Business For Sale

2 Franchise Chicken Restaurants with Territory Lic

Flint, MI
Genesee County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$380,000 $700,000

Food & Beverage: Restaurants, Fast Food, Deli


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: 2 Franchise Chicken Restaurants with Territory Lic Broker: Shawn Baek
Owner Financing is Available!
50% down on business. or 250k down on bus & bldg.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $380,000
Annual Revenue: $700,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: $380,000
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 723734516
Broker Reference #: Not Disclosed

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Successful 2 franchise chicken restaurants in Burton & Flint with properties. Master license for Genesee, Saginaw Country & Ypsilanti Twp(extra $50k), so you can expand more stores.
3043 S Dort Highway, Burton, MI sales 320k, price 180k
3410 corunna rd Flint MI sales 350k, price 200k
If rent, $1500/m +NNN per store. or bldgs can be purchased at extra. 180k and 200k.

Sales up 20%+ (additional to above) recently on Dort due to competition closure.
Net 18% of sales after pay rent or bldg mortgage.

Royalty 5%, Advertising 4.8%, total 9.8% fee.
Great opportunity to get into franchise business at low cost and no required minimum net worth (get in as partnership).

Located on busy main road.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Two competitor close by recently closed. sales going up. Proper management will significantly increase sales.

Reason for Selling:

health

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!