Language Services – 85% Interpreting

Not Disclosed, OH


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$705,000 $736,752

Services: Professional


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Language Services – 85% Interpreting Broker: Cortney Sells
Owner Financing is Available!
Purchase Price: $705,000 12.5% Buyer Down Payment: $88,125 12.5% Seller Financing: $88,125 75% Bank Loan: $528,750

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $705,000
Annual Revenue: $736,752
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $210,384
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1997
Employees: 102
BBN Listing #: 140134398
Broker Reference #: PRO067

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Work remotely as an owner of this translation and interpreting company located in Ohio. Interpreting accounts for 85% of revenues, with translation services accounting for the remaining 15%. With only contracted employees, this business operates with low overhead, earning a 29% profit margin last year. Customers include large health care systems, municipal courts and associated lawyers, commercial businesses, school systems, the Social Security Administration, as well as individual customers seeking services on their own. Many customers have been with this firm for over twenty years and have strong working relationships to draw upon. The owner remotely manages the day-to-day operations and completes much of the translation work. The translating duties could be distributed to a contracted employee, if desired.

Current administrative operations are completed remotely and both contracted coordinating assistants work part-time from their home. The bank of seventy-five contracted interpreters are local and take assignments throughout Northeast Ohio and work in over fifty languages. The team of twenty-five translators work in over 150 languages and are all remote hires.

This small but mighty team has grown their customer base and maintained a positive reputation in the area. To build upon current successes, investment in marketing could be effective in generating new clients as could networking with local business owners.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Work remotely!

Market Competition and Expansion:

Invest in targeted marketing to reach new customers, consider upgrading technical operations to increase efficiency, network with local business owners to generate connections.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement planning

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!