West Texas Home Inspection Business for Sale

Not Disclosed, TX
El Paso County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$1,300,000 $1,774,734

Services: Home Improvement, Repair, Painting


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: West Texas Home Inspection Business for Sale Broker: Will Simmons

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $1,300,000
Annual Revenue: $1,774,734
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $481,626
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2016
Employees: 17
BBN Listing #: 584362509
Broker Reference #: Not Disclosed

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Originally founded in 2016, the property inspection business has grown to be the leading provider of property inspection services in the El Paso and Southern New Mexico areas. The business holds longtime success in the property inspection industry primarily due to their remarkable reputation and honest business practices. Inspectors take the time to address all of their customers’ concerns, and do not withhold anything in their inspections. In addition, the company’s large inspector base allows them to complete a large volume of inspections and offer same-day inspection reports using top-tier software providers.

The property inspection business acquires a large amount of their customer base through working with realtors, who essentially establish leads for the company. These realtors put the business in contact with property owners without any commission or fees. These connections are highly valuable, especially since homeowners trust their realtor, and consequently the inspection firm that they recommend as well. Apart from this, the company markets through Facebook, Google and TV advertising. 90% business’s revenue comes from inspection of single-family residential properties, while the remaining 10% is derived from inspection of multi-family residential properties, restaurants, retail spaces, and offices.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The property inspection business conducts business out of an office space they rent for $450 / month. This office space shares a common space with another business the current owner is a part of. This other business is involved in 50-60% of all property inspections, so both firms working in the space enables efficient communication.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Due to the nature of the property inspection industry, there are no significant threats to the business’ operations. Since a lot of the business is based on connections with realtors, there is little risk in continuing the business if these connections are maintained, as the realtors will bring in more leads, and in turn, consistent business. Apart from this, a new owner would have to keep local competitors in mind. However, if the business’ reputation and efficiency of service is maintained, these smaller competitors do not pose a large threat.

Reason for Selling:

Retiring

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!