Wholesale Distributor of Landscape Supplies

Not Disclosed, VA

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$6,700,000 $4,850,000

Retail: Hardware, Bldg. Materials, Garden Center

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Wholesale Distributor of Landscape Supplies Broker: Courtney O'Connor

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $6,700,000
Annual Revenue: $4,850,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $1,340,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2002
Employees: 13
BBN Listing #: 315349983
Broker Reference #: S-2593-G

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

The Company specializes in the sale and distribution of various landscaping supplies and materials. Founded in Texas over 20 years ago by the current Principal, the Company has established itself as a leading landscape supply distributor within its immediate market. Throughout the years, the Company has built a strong reputation as a reliable supplier with top-notch customer service which has resulted in a loyal customer base driving consistent repeat sales. These factors have been key drivers in the growth of its profitability throughout the years.

The product catalog includes a wide variety of products with the main product categories being hardscape, living scape, & bulk materials product lines. The primary customer base consists of commercial clientele, such as landscapers, homebuilders, and outdoor renovation companies, which accounts for approximately 70% of revenue. Retail customers (i.e., homeowners) account for the remaining 30% of annual sales. Its established relationships with commercial clientele generate recurring revenue which is supplemented by the retail customers driven by the Company’s recognizable brand.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Principal owned facilities totaling approximately 250,000 square feet.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Competition: The Company has solidified a strong market position in its immediate geographic market since being founded over 20 years ago. The quality of service provided to clients has been imperative to customer retention and creating a reputable brand. With a highly skilled, experienced workforce, the Company is able to leverage its collective knowledge to differentiate itself as a trusted supplier to its customers. Growth & Expansion: In its 23 years of operation, the Company has grown into a leading provider within its market and is well positioned for continued growth. The Company has established itself as a trusted brand to its customer base of commercial companies and retail buyers. This creates opportunities for further expansion with its existing clients as well as leveraging its successful track record to drive new business development. The Company has a solid foundation upon which to expand its operations beyond the current scope.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement/Succession Planning.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!