Bellevue, Nebraska Businesses For Sale

2 Bellevue Business for Sale Listings Found

  Save This Search

Sort By:

Search Businesses For Sale
Search Franchises for sale
Dog Boarding – Passive Ownership
Asking Price: $745,000
Dog Boarding – Passive Ownership
Bellevue, NE
Asking Price:
$ Owner Financing Available
A buyer would see a $140K return on investment in the first year at this pet daycare & boarding company! 82% of the clients are from a repeat/referral client base, and the other 18% largely comes from…
Cash Flow $250,180
Revenue $400,021
$ Owner Financing Available
CRAVE Hot Dogs and Barbecue
Franchise Opportunity
Min. Cash Req: $50,000
CRAVE Hot Dogs and Barbecue
Min.Cash Req:
Crave is searching for franchise partners in the U.S. At Crave we offer BBQ, Hot Dogs, sides and Self Serve Beer. We are one of the fastest growing bbq franchises, winner of best southern BBQ franchise, and expanding rapidly. If you want to own your own business and be your own boss, look no further!