Here are some other businesses that you may be interested in:
Family Time Spas, Semi-Absentee Owner
This business operates with semi-absentee ownership. The owner serves as the face of the business and as the leader to the well trained staff. Ordering inventory, interacting with customers, and acting as liaison to product manufacturers are the main roles of this owner. All of these duties could easily be transferred to a general manager. The exceedingly knowledgeable and self-sufficient staff successfully handle day to day operations. Manufacturers provide updated training as needed for the products offered. This business offers a multitude of products with unlimited potential for home recreation and wellness from top manufacturers in a billion dollar a year industry. The business currently serves a 60 mile radius without any limitations to expand further. In addition to the large variety of spas, Family Time Spas offers infrared saunas, swim spas, pool chemicals and accessories, pool covers, hot tub covers, plus spa chemicals and accessories. High-end massage chairs are offered, along with outdoor patio furniture, assorted game-room amenities such as poker tables, arcade games, dart boards and video games. All added amenities are designed to bring the home recreation space to a higher level. Above-ground swimming pools, manufactured by Dough Boy, are available in a wide variety of sizes along with accessories. Hot tubs are 95% of sales, pools and saunas contribute the other 5% of sales.
Wildlife Removal Franchise - Entire CO Territory
This established wildlife removal business works primarily with residential and commercial clients to keep wildlife out of your home or business. Unlike a typical pest management business that deals with harmful chemicals daily, this business focuses on trapping the animals and sealing a structure to prevent re-entry. Since its inception, the owner has grown the business to over 10,000 loyal clients in the state of Colorado.This is an excellent opportunity for any buyer with basic construction and animal knowledge who would like to be their own boss. Inquire for more details and learn how you can buy a business for as little as 10% down on qualified SBA listings or how to use creative financing options to get a deal done! At Transworld Business Advisors, we are the most active business brokerage in the country - listing and selling the most businesses in the state. Get added to our buyer list today to receive notifications as businesses with your criteria hit the market!
Brew Pub Opportunity - 10 Barrel System
Operating Brew Pub with versatile brewing system capable of brewing many types of beers and ales. Comfortable bar and dining room with seasonal outdoor seating combined with a high-capacity kitchen which can turn out a diverse menu. The Seller is ready for a prompt exit. This opportunity is an asset sale with equipment in place. The business is open and fully staffed. If a new owner wishes to continue the business as it stands and seek to improve the results that is possible. While currently at ~2M sales, historically, this location has produced between 2.5M & 2.7M in sales just serving dinner and the facilities are capable of 3.0M and more if lunch were added. Sales history is documented. This business will not qualify for an SBA loan on the basis of cash flow. Inventory will be sold at cost in addition to the purchase price if purchaser desires. Please Note: Potential buyers will be asked to complete buyer registration, sign a non-disclosure, interview with broker and provide evidence of the resources to complete a transaction of this size before additional confidential information will be provided.