Refine/Revise Search
Asking Price: $498,000

Professional Staffing Business: 35 Years Open

Needham, MA
Not disclosed

Established over 35 years ago, this Massachusetts based staffing firm has been able to accumulate an excellent client base with 40% repeat clients! This highly respected and well-established staffing business would be the perfect opportunity for a large staffing company looking to expand their services offered as well as their client list or an individual that is familiar with the staffing industry looking to become an owner operator. With more work than the business can handle despite having no sales team, this business’s stellar reputation is its most valuable asset.The services provided focus on financial or accounting roles, more specifically C-suite level openings. This client pipeline coupled with their low overhead costs have led to their 36% profit margin. The staffing field is an excellent opportunity to be considering at this time, especially with companies working to restaff their lean teams after covid. Of the business’s clients, 95% are in Massachusetts, with the remaining 5% being national. The current owner works full time on the business, supported by a Part Time employee who works 15 hours a week performing purely administrative work. The owner has offered a three-year transition/ training period and their retainment or replacement salary has been accounted for in the cash flow. Currently a small office space is leased for $100 monthly, however the space has been unused since 2019 with both owner and employee working fully remote. Growth opportunities are plentiful with this business, even without a sales team or a significant marketing effort there is too much incoming business to handle for the current team. This business would be an excellent opportunity for significant growth within a larger company if absorbed. At a price of $498,000 this business is prepared for new ownership to step in and grow the current operation while utilizing the excellent base being offered. The current owner has offered to finance 30% of the purchase which, coupled with her offering of staying with the business for three years, shows the immense faith she has in the business’s continued growth and success.

Cash Flow $169,595
Revenue $513,463
$ Owner Financing Available

Add Businesses and/or Franchises
To Basket For Free Information

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.