PROFITABLE AND FAST GROWING LANDSCAPING COMPANY - SC2092
This Northern California-based landscaping company is a California Sole Proprietorship and was formed 9 years ago by the current owner and has been thriving since it started. This company performs both residential and commercial landscaping design, installation, and maintenance. They are roughly 40% commercial and 60% residential. Other services they perform, just to name a few, include irrigation, sod installation, weed eating, cleanups, planting, tree removal, fire breaks, hardscapes, and landscape renovation. They serve the greater Sacramento area and El Dorado County.A large portion of the business directly comes from word of mouth and repeat customers. They also gain customers from Facebook as well. Opportunities for growth include expanding marketing efforts beyond what they currently have used. A website does not exist for this business. More efforts can be placed on social media and enhancing website traffic once a website is developed. Customer retention for them is very high. Most all of the customers receive regular maintenance. Roughly 80% of the revenue comes from maintenance, which is almost like a recurring revenue stream. The other 20% comes from projects requested by existing customers and new customers, and new customers become maintenance customers.Required Licences: C-27 Landscaping ContractorBroker: ProEquity Asset Management Corporation. License ID: 01870526
Residential/Commercial Electrical Contractor
This well-established Electrical Contractor business has been building a quality reputation in their county for 30 years. Limited ad-spend, and owners are not involved directly with production – includes 3 employees and a foreman that carry out day-to-day operations.Strong repeat residential and commercial clients and the go-to contractor for cleaning up others’ mistakes. The Owners are ready to retire and commit to their hobbies fulltime. All employees working on electrical are licensed (Buyer to verify).Great bolt-on or searcher acquisition, start with a full production team and 3 work vehicles. The foreman is currently preparing to sit for his C-10 license, and may be willing to partner with an investor ineligible to sit for the license.Business operations and office location will need to move upon acquisition, transition time negotiable with the right deal structure.NDA is required to secure comprehensive Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) crafted by ProNova Partners.