Boone County, Ohio Businesses For Sale:

0 Boone County, Ohio Business for Sale Listings Found

There are currently no listings that match your search criteria

Sort By:

Search Businesses For Sale
Search Franchises for sale

SEARCH

Here are some other businesses that you may be interested in:

Exclusive Insurance Agency Ownership Opportunity
Asking Price: Not Disclosed
Exclusive Insurance Agency Ownership Opportunity
Columbus, OH
Delaware County
Asking Price:
Not Disclosed
Owner Financing Available
Agency ownership opportunity available. Established, staffed, and fully branded retail office in a growing market. Available for immediate transition.
Cash Flow Not Disclosed
Revenue Not Disclosed
Owner Financing Available
85% Interpreting
Asking Price: $715,000
85% Interpreting
Not Disclosed, OH
Asking Price:
$715,000
The seller of this LSP business will carry 20%! Interpreting 50+ languages accounts for 85% of revenues, with translation of 150 languages accounting for the remaining 15%. With 102 contracted employ…
Cash Flow $216,320
Revenue $768,545
Great Side Business Low Maintenance - Cincinnati
Featured Listing
Asking Price: $12,300
Great Side Business Low Maintenance - Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH
Asking Price:
$12,300
Breathalyzers In Bars, All you do is replace straws and collect your money. Only requires 8 hours a month and machines are already placed in busy bars.Customers place money into the machine to see how…
Cash Flow Not Disclosed
Revenue Not Disclosed

Here are some Franchise Opportunities that you may be interested in:

Commercial Capital Training Group
Franchise Opportunity
Min. Cash Req: $20,000
Commercial Capital Training Group
Min.Cash Req:
$20,000
Own your own diversified finance business approving what banks decline and offering more competitive solutions on what banks approve. Six to Seven figure income potential. True recession resistant model. Not a Franchise. Lifetime Support. No finance experience required. Marketing Included.
ClaimTek Systems
Business Opportunity
Min. Cash Req: $20,000
ClaimTek Systems
Min.Cash Req:
$20,000
Start a Medical & Dental Billing and Practice Management Business – Work from anywhere, part-time or full-time, flexible schedule, huge profit margins! Healthcare is the growth industry of the 21st century! Read more about this exciting opportunity now!
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
Franchise Opportunity
Min. Cash Req: $200,000
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
Min.Cash Req:
$200,000
One of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America, Jimmy John’s is now seeking multi-unit operators to fuel our growth. Homemade bread is baked fresh all day, and all-natural meats and fresh veggies are hand-sliced daily. Jimmy John’s seeks franchisees who are willing to do whatever it takes to make great sandwiches for their customers.
TOP ▲