Wayne County, Pennsylvania Businesses For Sale:

0 Wayne County, Pennsylvania Business for Sale Listings Found

There are currently no listings that match your search criteria

Sort By:

Search Businesses For Sale
Search Franchises for sale

SEARCH

Here are some other businesses that you may be interested in:

Established Plumbing Business - Owner Retiring
Asking Price: $165,000
Established Plumbing Business - Owner Retiring
Not Disclosed, PA
Delaware County
Asking Price:
$165,000
Owner Financing Available
Since 1989 this plumbing business has established itself with a great reputation. 90 percent of the work is repeat residential with the other 10 percent being commercial work include plumbing repairs …
Cash Flow $82,000
Revenue $125,000
Owner Financing Available
Very Profitable Pizza Restaurant - Great Location
Featured Listing
Asking Price: $185,000
Very Profitable Pizza Restaurant - Great Location
Not Disclosed, PA
Chester County
Asking Price:
$185,000
Pizza / Italian Restaurant with extensive menu options. Completely turn key, franchised store. Well trained employees, good advertising support, excellent location. Dine in, take out, delivery and c…
Cash Flow $102,900
Revenue $336,200
Profitable UPS Store
Featured Listing
Asking Price: $199,000
Profitable UPS Store
Not Disclosed, PA
York County
Asking Price:
$199,000
This is a complete turn key operation with all equipment and furnishings in excellent condition. The sales grows every year with a minimum of additional cost. It is the only UPS store in the area. I…
Cash Flow Not Disclosed
Revenue $330,000

Here are some Franchise Opportunities that you may be interested in:

Commercial Capital Training Group
Franchise Opportunity
Min. Cash Req: $20,000
Commercial Capital Training Group
Min.Cash Req:
$20,000
Own your own diversified finance business approving what banks decline and offering more competitive solutions on what banks approve. Six to Seven figure income potential. True recession resistant model. Not a Franchise. Lifetime Support. No finance experience required. Marketing Included.
Healthier4U Vending
Franchise Opportunity
Min. Cash Req: $30,000
Healthier4U Vending
Min.Cash Req:
$30,000
Are you passionate about owning your own business? Are you interested in giving people the choice to eat healthy? If the answer is yes, then you have found the right partner to build you a successful healthy vending business. At Healthier4U Vending we share your passion and want you to join us to give the choice to eat healthy to everyone.
ClaimTek Systems
Business Opportunity
Min. Cash Req: $20,000
ClaimTek Systems
Min.Cash Req:
$20,000
Start a Medical & Dental Billing and Practice Management Business – Work from anywhere, part-time or full-time, flexible schedule, huge profit margins! Healthcare is the growth industry of the 21st century! Read more about this exciting opportunity now!
TOP ▲