Does BusinessBroker.net charge additional commissions or fees if they help me find a buyer for one of my listings?
- Absolutely not. The monthly membership fee is all you have to pay. There are no additional fees.
How do I manage my listings and account information?
- We provide all of our broker members an online administration account that they can login to at any time to update or manage their listings and account information. At the top of the BusinessBroker.net homepage you will find an "Account Login" link where you will access your administration account after your membership is taken live on our network.
Am I able to monitor the number of page views my listings receive?
- Yes! We provide our members with a counter system in their administration account that tells them exactly how many times their listings have been viewed on our network.
How does the billing work? How often am I billed? How do I cancel?
- New members must provide a valid credit card when signing up, even though the card will not be charged until the trial membership has expired. Following the trial period, all memberships will be considered subscriptions and will be billed on an ongoing monthly basis. Your first charge will be a pro-rated amount based on the date your trial membership ended, then you will be billed on the 1st of each subsequent month.
You may cancel at anytime by completing our Contact Form and requesting your membership be cancelled. You must cancel prior to the last day of the month to prevent any further billing. For example, if you decide you want to cancel on October 5th, and notify us of such, you will not be issued a refund for the month of October since it has already been billed - however, you will not be billed on November 1st.
I have a franchise resale that I need to list - can I do this? How?
- Yes, you can post franchise resales on our site just like you would post a regular non-franchise business for sale. In the listing form you will find a menu item that asks if the listing is a franchise resale. Simply select "Yes" and this will allow your listings to be fed into our franchise resale database as well as our normal business resale database.
Can I advertise my business listings confidentially?
- Yes. When placing a listing simply leave out the company name and use general headers such as "Fast Growing Car Wash", "Commercial Property For Sale", or "Profitable Restaurant". You also have the option to list the location of the business or property confidentially by placing "Not Disclosed" in this City field and you may also select the "Confidential" option in our State pull-down menu. This will make the location of your business or property 100% confidential. Additionally, your email address is also hidden behind the email contact form in your listings so nobody will see it. Please keep in mind, if you make the location of your business confidential, then it will not show up when someone does a search in that particular area - this will reduce the number of people viewing your ads and your leads.
What kind of traffic does the BusinessBroker.net Network receive?
- Over 200,000 visitors search our network every month. We are continually looking for ways to increase our visitor traffic and have a consistent marketing program that promotes both BusinessBroker.net.
Become a Member Now - Click Here!