Auto Body & Paint Shop

Not Disclosed, CA
Los Angeles County

Los Angeles


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$4,900,000 $4,288,491

Automotive & Boats: Auto Body Shop, Paint Shop


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Auto Body & Paint Shop Broker: Lana Hout

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $4,900,000
Annual Revenue: $4,288,491
Net Profit: $1,382,906
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $895,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2004
Employees: 11
BBN Listing #: 947162372
Broker Reference #: 130-21340

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This is a RARE opportunity to acquire a luxury auto body & paint shop in Los Angeles! The Business is a well-established, full-service high end collision repair & paint shop that draws clients from the Los Angeles, Venture & Orange Counties. The Shop is located in a high traffic intersection in L.A., where it has been a repair shop for over 5 decades. The Business is semi-absentee owner operated, completely turn-key, and fully staffed with highly trained, long-term, and dedicated employees. Renowned for its elite-concierge level customer service and 5-star quality work, the Business has built strong relationships with several luxury dealerships over the past 2 decades. The Business provides full-service collision repair & paint services, as well as additional collision related mechanical repairs. The Seller states insurance claims represent 75% of revenue with the remaining 25% being customer direct pay. The Paint Shop has a highly coveted grandfathered down draft spray booth system with a heater. Included in the sale is one work van, one security car, and approximately $200,000 in A/R, $220,000 in inventory, and $885,000 in FF&E. The business requires an AQMD, EPA and LA City Spray Booth licenses for operation. Per the Seller, these licenses can be transferred, with transfer fees estimated at $10,000 in total. The Business experienced a Covid related decline in 2020, however it bounced back to pre-Covid levels in 2021.This opportunity is ideal for an existing auto repair shop looking to expand into the luxury market or increase its footprint in L.A. or a buyer from outside the L.A. market looking to expand into the region. The Business has previously not engaged in advertising or social media efforts offering a prime growth opportunity for a marketing & social media savvy buyer. This opportunity is ideal for an existing auto repair shop looking to expand into the luxury market, increase its footprint in L.A. or a buyer from outside the L.A. area looking to expand into the region! NDA and proof of funds are required for this highly confidential listing. Inquire Now! Please use email reply button of this ad to inquire.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Relocation

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!