$135K ALL IN..Branded Gas Station & C-Store

Dresher, PA
Montgomery County

Pumping 70K Circle K Store Sales of $130k A Month


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$20,000 Not Disclosed

Automotive & Boats: Gas Stations


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: $135K ALL IN..Branded Gas Station & C-Store Broker: Jose Pagan

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $20,000
Annual Revenue: Not Disclosed
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 923956097
Broker Reference #: 1713 PA

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Branded gas station built on 1/4 acre triangle property with easy access from all 3 roads and at a light. This station has been ran by the same family for over 10 years and now available to you at a huge discount you welcome. The station has a 1,300 sf fully modern franchise convenience store (15+ Parking) that is bringing in an average of $130,000 a month with ease and with no Lotto. The new buyer will have the option to to add Lotto and increase revenue (income) this store was already approved for Lotto. FACTS Lotto is about 65% of convenience store business it brings in the customers to check numbers and play Lotto which 9 out of 10 times they purchase products from the store. Just by adding Lotto the store sales should increase by 20% along with the monthly bottom line cash flow by 15% from the Lotto and store combined 35% increase in business. The station was built on two of the towns busiest roads with a heavy traffic count and plenty of loyal customers that keep the station very busy. This location has full updated canopy with 8 MPD's that are pumping an average of 72,000 gallons a month at .05 net. This is a commission agent site which means the fuel company takes care of all credit card fees which is around $3,000 a month in savings. The new buyer will not need to have tank insurance the fuel company takes care of that as well and that's over $2,500 a year in savings. The new buyer will be getting a standard PMPA lease which is a revolving lease that automatically renews every 3 years. There is an approval process done by the fuel company which is based on credit history and background check. We have all applications that need to get filled out which we help you fill out to make sure that everything is done right and you can't get denied. We have a 98% success rate on getting buyers approved with the fuel company and Franchise so shop with confidence. This process takes time anywhere 30-45 days before approval so if you are in a rush this might not work for you. The asking price includes everything and is as follows, $25K Security, $25K Franchise Fee, $65K For Inventory, $20K Brokers Fee. You are buying this gas station pumping over 70K with a 1,300sf newly remodeled franchise convenience store that brings in over $130K a month for only $20K. Do your research online other brokers are selling this SAME station for $250K Plus all Deposits Totaling $365,000. Saving Buyers Time And Money. All numbers will be provided to the new buyer once approved by the fuel company. Sorry we don't make the rules we only follow them.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!