Western PA Utility Construction

Not Disclosed, PA

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
Not Disclosed $12,917,347

Services: Transportation - Trucking, Rail, Transit

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Western PA Utility Construction Broker: Calder Capital
Owner Financing is Available!
Limited Seller-Financing Available for Qualified Buyers.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: Not Disclosed
Annual Revenue: $12,917,347
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $1,346,210
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $4,975,000
Real Estate: $5,000,000
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: 33
BBN Listing #: 531145079
Broker Reference #: 191

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

Founded in 2001, the Company is a non-union, diversified construction, transportation, and truck repair company operating in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. Its services include pipeline, water, sewage, HDPE and storm piping construction services, trucking, and oil and gas field services. The Company operates a related entity, included in the sale, which provides truck repair, inspection, and certification services predominantly to the primary Company’s customer base. Approximately 90% of revenue is attributable to the construction and trucking entity, with the remaining 10% generated by the truck repair, inspection, and certification entity. The Company is PennDot qualified.

The Company’s vast array of service offerings position it uniquely in the marketplace. As market trends cycle, the Company is capable of adjusting its service focus towards the segment that is growing. This is a unique proposition as uncertainty in the broader economy continues.

The Company employs 33 employees, inclusive of a management team who handles the majority of daily operations, allowing ownership to operate in a managerial capacity rather than working hands on in day-to-day operations on a regular basis. Ownership is seeking to divest from the Company to pursue retirement and is willing to assist throughout a transition period with vast flexibility based on the new owner’s wishes. Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance and is flexible and willing to stay on for an extended period to ensure a smooth transition.

The Company operates out of a 27,824 square foot facility holding an estimated value of $5,000,000. The Company additionally manages an extensive equipment base featuring construction, trucking, and repair equipment with an estimated total value of $4,975,000.

Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency. You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.

Once we receive your NDA and answers to some basic questions, the Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) will be sent to you by the project manager.

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR NDA, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FIRST. If you do not see the email there, please contact us for support. Thank you in advance! Please use reply to this ad button to contact us.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

1 building totaling 27,824 square feet located on a 28-acre plot. Recently built, all facility and grounds are in like-new condition.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Investment Highlights Include: 1. Breadth of Service Offerings 2. Experienced Management Team 3. Substantial and Recently Upgraded Equipment Base Growth Opportunities Include: 1. Increase Equipment Utilization 2. Favorable Industry Trends

Reason for Selling:

Ownership would like to pursue retirement.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!