Request More Information Contact the Seller
- RE: Est. Marketing/Print Services Biz In Will County
- Contact: Edward M
|BBN Listing #:
|Broker Reference #:
This established business located in Will County was established in 1984 and provides graphic and printing services to local community businesses . This is a full-service marketing and visual communications services provider that has well established active clients, well trained staff, and state of the art facility.
The business’ services include graphic design, digital black & white and color printing, large format signage, bindery and finishing, mailing services, promotional products, vehicle wraps, direct mailing campaigns. Additionally, this business offers business identity and brand awareness packages, search engine optimization solutions, and social media services.
• B2B opportunity- Monday through Friday regular business hours of operation
• Multiple revenue streams to build a recession resistant business
• Large, protected territories giving you plenty of growth potential
• Large variety of work- no two projects the same
• 42 years of proven successful business system
To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.
Market Competition and Expansion:
This brand's commitment to its client base is a driving force and can been seen in their unrelenting effort to provide quality print and marketing services. As an owner, you’ll compete against small advertising agencies, freelance Web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, as well as printers and letter shops, depending on the client services desired. None of their resources can match your full range of services, which will include consulting, creative and production. Print and marketing services is a $200 billion industry. This business provides large protected territories which gives plenty of growth potential.
Reason for Selling:
Owner is retiring
- The property is Leased.
- The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
- This is not homebased business opportunity.
- This is a franchise resale opportunity
- View more Illinois businesses for sale
- View more Businesses For Sale in the same industry
- Sell a business online
- Find a business broker
Request More Information