Well Established HVAC: Cash Flows over $112,000

Not Disclosed, MN
Hennepin County

Northwest Metro


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$272,000 $473,442

Services: Utilities: Electric, Gas, Water, Sanitary


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Well Established HVAC: Cash Flows over $112,000 Broker: Seller of Business

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $272,000
Annual Revenue: $473,442
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $112,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $44,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1994
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 753440231
Broker Reference #: 8302 b.k.

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

TYPE OF BUSINESS: Profitable 27-year HVAC company in growing metro area serving both residential and commercial clients. This company sells, installs and services heating and air conditioning units, gas piping, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilators, ventilation, compressed air, exhaust systems etc. They are a certified Rheem dealer however, they sell and service all brands. In 2020 approximately 38% of their work is residential and existing homes and the other 62% is commercial service accounts. The current owner established the company in 1994. The owner works the business full time and is responsible for selling/quoting, scheduling, and ordering parts. This company is located in highly desirable area in the northwest suburb of Minneapolis. The company has a well-known highly regarded business name with good growth potential. Owner is willing to sell just the residential portion of the business. Contact me for more information on this.

EMPLOYEES: Husband and wife team. Husband handles all services and wife is the office manager. He works about 50 hours per week, and she is about 25 hours per week.

FACILITY: The company is operated from their home. Hours of business is
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm Monday - Friday.

GROSS SALES/CASH FLOW: Gross sales for 2020 were $473,442; 2019 were $467,351 and 2018 were $414,068; Cash flow to an owner operator in 2020, 2019 and 2018 was over $100,000 each year.

ASKING PRICE: The asking price is $272,000 which includes equipment, vehicle, and trailer valued at about $44,000.

REASON FOR SALE: Retirement.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Home Based.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!