Cash Flow Rich Landscape and Design Firm

Not Disclosed, VA

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$1,840,000 $3,350,000

Services: Landscaping & Lawn Care

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Cash Flow Rich Landscape and Design Firm Broker: Karin Neumann
Owner Financing is Available!
$0.4m Seller financing plus $1.1m Bank financing subject to buyer qualification.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $1,840,000
Annual Revenue: $3,350,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $530,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $770,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1987
Employees: 35
BBN Listing #: 32766267
Broker Reference #: 1492-2103A

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

This well-known Full-Service Landscape Design, Build and Maintenance Company is located in the greater VA/DC Metro area. The firm enjoys significant operating margins and documented profitability with over 55% recurring revenues in the commercial and residential sectors. The remaining 45% of revenue is driven through Design, Build, Drainage and a low percentage of Snow Removal.

The company has been fully reviewed and conservatively appraised by an accredited national valuation firm at 3.7x EBITDA (2021). A full valuation report is included and there is $80,000 in Net Working Capital plus another $770,000 in Fixed Assets included in the deal. By implementing the proposed deal structure an owner operator will obtain more than $240,000 benefit in after-acquisition-debt cash flow in Year #1 – over 65% return on equity investment.


To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The business currently operates from a 9,000 square feet leased warehouse with office space, a separate 6,000 square feet shed, and additional storage areas.

Market Competition and Expansion:

The company enjoys a competitive advantage by providing exemplary service, utilization of efficient processes and delivering a professional customer service experience. Service technicians are well trained with an average tenure of 5+ years. The Company has a solid foundation and is poised for accelerated growth. It is projected that a new owner will obtain additional growth by expanding into higher residential areas, adding to the existing geographic territory and increasing the service lines to include other offerings such as low voltage lighting, irrigation, etc. The company projects a revenue growth rate under such premise of 10%+ per year.

Reason for Selling:


Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!