Profitable Landscape Maintenance & Design, Inc.

Not Disclosed, IL
DuPage County

Western Suburbs

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$395,000 $630,657

Services: Landscaping & Lawn Care

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Profitable Landscape Maintenance & Design, Inc. Broker: Domenic Rinaldi

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $395,000
Annual Revenue: $630,657
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $170,385
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2008
Employees: 7
BBN Listing #: 731257220
Broker Reference #: 3n1056

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

This is an incredible Landscape Maintenance & Contractor Business for Sale with tight route density throughout the Western Suburbs in DuPage County. The company offers maintenance, design/installation, and snow/ice management services. Routine Maintenance & Snow Services were 82% of Total Sales for 2017 and one-time design/installation made up the remaining 18%. The company boasts an impressive customer list of 280+ customers for 2017. Roughly 10% of those customers are commercial clients and the remaining 90% are residential. However, those commercial clients make up roughly 45% of total sales and the residential clients make up the other 55% of sales. The largest customer accounts for 11% of total sales, the 2nd largest customer accounts for 6%, and the 3rd largest customer accounts for 4%. In addition to the owner operator, the company has 7 employees during peak season. All equipment & trucks will transfer with the business and they are well maintained. New owner can continue leasing the existing space from the landlord if desired. All customers have contracts. Commercial clients are on multi-year contracts with a different contract for landscape maintenance and snow. Residential clients renew each year and are on the same contract for both landscape maintenance and snow.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Other Business Interests.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!