Request More Information Contact the Seller
- RE: Lawn Treatment/Yard Control Services Business!
- Contact: Edward Dooley
|BBN Listing #:
|Broker Reference #:
Unique opportunity to own a well-established lawn care business that services 4 territories, including Madison and surrounding suburbs. This company is part of a leading brand in the $83 billion lawn care industry that has always focused on bringing advanced technology and superior service to its customers. There are limited opportunities to purchase existing territories for this particular brand as they are typically passed down from generation to generation.
This well branded, nationally known lawn care franchise provides in-demand services such as fertilization, weed control, lawn aeration, power seeding, tree / shrub care, and mosquito and tick pest control services for both residential communities and commercial clients.
• Simple business model with multiple recurring revenue streams
• High customer retention rate
• Excellent work-life balance (seasonable efforts, yearly results)
Full training and ongoing support from corporate as well as an agreed upon transition period from the current owner will be available.
To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.
Market Competition and Expansion:
- This business presents a great opportunity for a new owner to build upon a stable and growing client base. Increased marketing efforts to focus on all business lines, direct mail, SEO web campaign will all help contribute to higher growth.
- Competition includes Weed Man and TruGreen, and some smaller, local competitors. Advantages over these competitors include: • Brand Recognition • Superior Customer Service/Best in Class Retention • Leading Edge Technology; mobile, CRM, Web buying, etc. • Efficient Delivery; proprietary equipment • Unmatched Training and Support
Reason for Selling:
Owner is retiring
- The property is Leased.
- The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
- This is not homebased business opportunity.
- This is a franchise resale opportunity
- View more Wisconsin businesses for sale
- View more Businesses For Sale in the same industry
- Sell a business online
- Find a business broker
Request More Information