Logistics+Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Transportation

Not Disclosed, WA
Clark County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$975,000 $7,700,000

Services: Transportation - Trucking, Rail, Transit


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Logistics+Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Transportation Broker: Vishal Punj
Owner Financing is Available!
The seller will consider financing a portion of the transaction to support financing.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $975,000
Annual Revenue: $7,700,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $400,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 523035781
Broker Reference #: LT2022

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This business is a multiple decade old enterprise with two divisions, one is a transportation company specializing in less-than-truckload (LTL) services that has built a strong customer base in several industry sectors. The second is a logistics brokerage that serves to arrange the movement of freight for any loads that the transportation company cannot haul with its own fleet. This arrangement has allowed the business to meet the freight needs of all clients who come their way. In 2021 the transportation company accounted for 52% of combined revenues with the logistics company comprising the remaining 48%. The logistics side of the business grew 42% from 2020 to 2021 and is currently up 19% YTD.

The staff of the business includes a west coast dispatcher, billing and accounts receivable clerk, two logistics agents, a mechanic, and ownership.

A total of 14 trucks are being used to haul freight in the transportation side of the business, nine of which fly under the company’s banner and the remaining five under their own authority.

Facilities consist of a roughly 4,000 square foot space which includes both an office and shop, sitting on just over an acre of land which is currently being used as storage for trailers, trucks and freight. Site can safely accommodate 20 trailers/trucks.

Premises are currently being leased at a rate of $5,961 per month. The business has not needed an advertising budget in years, as all business is word of mouth with the majority of their sales being repeat customers. Further growth can be achieved through the hiring of additional drivers and logistics agents as well as expansion to other industry verticals.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!