Metal Fabrication (Excellent Customers & Staff)

Not Disclosed, WA
King County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$4,600,000 $7,200,000

Manufacturing: Metal Products


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Metal Fabrication (Excellent Customers & Staff) Broker: Vishal Punj
Owner Financing is Available!
The seller will finance a portion of the transaction for a qualified buyer

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $4,600,000
Annual Revenue: $7,200,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $1,350,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 737635781
Broker Reference #: MF2022

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This company is a metal fabricator with a reputation for quality and timely delivery. The high barrier to entry within this highly specialized niche has meant that only a handful of competitors can match the company’s production capacity and quality control standards. Customers include large publicly traded firms as well as local, regional and national manufacturers and suppliers.

The business employs approximately 40 people including the owner. Key personnel include an operations manager, quality control manager, manufacturing supervisor, shipping supervisor, two quality assurance inspectors, quoting specialist, engineer, busines manager and floor supervisor. All remaining employees work the shop floor in a production capacity. Owner works in the business full time in an executive management role overseeing the company’s finances and providing strategic direction to middle management. Facilities comprise 30,000+ square feet of office, storage, shipping/receiving and shop floor space in a industrial area with easy access to main arterial routes and highways. The present lease rate is $33,950 per month and runs to April 2024. Landlord has indicated a willingness to extend the lease to an able buyer.

Production is between 50,000 to 70,000 parts per month, with day shift production accounting for 57% of capacity and swing shift production making up the remaining 43%

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!