Business For Sale

Home Remodeling and Fix It Projects

Chicago, IL
Cook County

Northern Chicago Neighborhood


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$579,000 $1,687,400

Services: Home Improvement, Repair, Painting


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Home Remodeling and Fix It Projects Broker: Jim Peddle
Owner Financing is Available!
$100,000 seller note.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $579,000
Annual Revenue: $1,687,400
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $213,262
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $10,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2010
Employees: 19
BBN Listing #: 986450522
Broker Reference #: PB16153

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This must-see Northern Chicago remodeling contractor has grown its revenues every year since its inception. The Company has cultivated fantastic reviews and a great web presence, allowing it to remain busy year-round. While its competitors experience seasonal slumps, the Company is able to maintain a full pipeline of projects. A new owner will immediately benefit from purchasing a business with multiple revenue streams including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, a full-time electrician for service calls, and a handyman division. The Company thrives in the middle ground between larger full remodels and small hourly jobs.

The majority (approximately 80%) of the Company’s revenue comes from residential bathroom remodeling jobs. This has allowed the Company to focus its efforts and carve out a specialized niche in bathroom remodeling. The other 20% of the revenue is made up of general home remodeling, electrical and handyman repairs.

The Company’s primary customer base is middle to upper middle class residential and a few commercial clients. Most of its clients are repeat customers and the Company also receives a lot of referral business. Multiple real estate offices use and recommend the Company to their customers. The Company also receives many of its referrals from other trade contractors such as plumbers, larger contractors and its material vendors.

Interested buyers are required to execute an electronic NDA and provide a LinkedIn profile or resume prior to the disclosure of the name and location of the Company.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The Company operates out of a 3,000 square feet office and workshop space plus 800 square feet basement. 1,500 square feet is used for office and 1,500 square feet is used for a workshop and storage. The office space is very modern and outfitted with top of the line technology. The Company rents the space from a third-party landlord. The lease expired at the end of 2018 and the seller has signed for an additional 3 years.

Market Competition and Expansion:

The Company's main competitors are other boutique remodeling firms that charge significantly more than the Company does. The Company’s key advantage is that it does the simple things well. The construction industry has a bad reputation for no shows and general lack of follow through. The Company receives constant compliments on just doing the simple things correctly. There is a tremendous amount of growth opportunities for the business and industry. Adding additional sales staff, subcontractors and employees could drive the already growing revenues up even more. New services could be incorporated to increase growth. The Company currently sticks with bathrooms and small remodeling projects and has become very proficient in this one niche. It would be easy to add different trades to the business and expand the services offered. A few of the other services that could be added are HVAC, siding, windows, roofing, hardwood floors and many others.

Reason for Selling:

Other business interests.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!