Business For Sale

Growing Patriotic/Tactical/Outdoor eCom Store

Miami, FL
Franklin County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$2,250,000 $2,940,545

Retail: E-Commerce, Retail Websites


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Growing Patriotic/Tactical/Outdoor eCom Store Broker: Mark Pastor
Owner Financing is Available!

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $2,250,000
Annual Revenue: $2,940,545
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $632,569
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2016
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 900532664
Broker Reference #: 394578

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

For sale is a Patriotic/Tactical/Outdoor eCom store started in May 2016. The target audience is mainly males age 22-45 years old. The store has had hit products ranging from Donald Trump gear to waterproof jackets.

They have a growing social media presence with over 79,100 followers on Facebook and over 21,500 Instagram followers. The company's Facebook and Instagram channels account for 80% of the traffic while the email list, Google AdWords, and direct traffic combined make up the other 20%.

The store has been growing steadily and has huge potential with white labeling products and by adding a subscription box.

Highlights & Key Assets:
o Extremely passionate and loyal niche (products sell because they are patriotic and tactical)
o Lots of room to expand
o 70,000 Email Subscriber List
o Social media assets with over 79,120 Facebook and 21.5K Instagram Followers
o High profit margins on products (50% average)
o 90% Automated (Minimal time commitment for owner)
o One of the key assets is the team that runs the business. There is barely any work needed by the owner besides product research (which could also be automated). The owner has personally enjoyed finding new products and has done that himself.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Market Competition and Expansion:

o White labeling o Subscription box (focused on Tactical) o Potentially rebranding the store

Reason for Selling:

Pursuing a different venture.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!