Dog Boarding – Passive Ownership

Bellevue, NE

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$745,000 $400,021

Services: Pet Care & Grooming

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Dog Boarding – Passive Ownership Broker: Cortney Sells
Owner Financing is Available!
Purchase Price: $745,000 10% Buyer Down Payment $74,500 10% Seller Financing $74,500 80% Bank Loan $596,000 A 10% down payment of $74,500 returns $139,526 in the first year after debt payments!

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $745,000
Annual Revenue: $400,021
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $250,180
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1994
Employees: 5
BBN Listing #: 21334398
Broker Reference #: PET017

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

A buyer would see a $140K return on investment in the first year at this pet daycare & boarding company! 82% of the clients are from a repeat/referral client base, and the other 18% largely comes from the nearby military base. Over the course of their nearly 30-year history, they have facilitated over 300,000 animal night stays and show no sign of slowing down. Due to less travel in 2020, they did see a slight slow-down, but were able to start the daycare side of the company. This allowed pet owners who were now working from home to bring in their furry friends for a few hours or the full day to be able to work without being disturbed. The daycare currently only accounts for about 5% of the company’s revenue and could be a great avenue for growth. In 2021, as travel picked up again, the company grew to higher than pre-pandemic levels!

There are currently 5 employees working in the business. The staff on hand are all cross-trained and are able to handle the day-to-day operations with ease. The owner comes in for up to 10 hours per week, largely to process payroll or handle small maintenance matters (mow the grass, fix a door, etc.). This company has been set up well to work passively! Their current location would allow for further expansion. There is a separate building in the back that already has water & electric hooked up, so further daycare services could be provided, or a new owner could easily add grooming services in that space if desired. The current owner does own the real estate as well and would be open to either renting to the next business owner or selling in a separate transaction. Ongoing rent or mortgage has been accounted for in the cash flow.

At a purchase price of $745,000, a 10% down payment of $74,500 returns $139,526 in the first year, which is a 187% return on investment!

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Lease: 4250 sq. ft. with 2.5 acres – owns the location; ideal would be to sell the real estate as well, but open to renting for a couple of years

Market Competition and Expansion:

Add more daycare & grooming – barn in the back, already hooked up with electrical & water.

Reason for Selling:

Getting into non-competing ventures.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.


Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!