Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE:  Precision Production Machine Shop South Of TC Contact:  Jon Tichich

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $2,300,000
Annual Revenue: $2,202,290
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $524,825
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: 650,000
Real Estate: $1
Year Established: 1987
Employees: 14
BBN Listing #: 125828483
Broker Reference #: 11524 JT

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

This company specializes in low volume production CNC milling, CNC turning and other machining and metal fabrication manufacturing services. Approximately 10% of revenue is generated from prototype work, the other 90% is from production parts. No customer represents more than 15% of revenue. Key employees in place and state of the art equipment makes this a turn-key opportunity for the next owner.

We are asking $1,100,000 for the business and $1,200,000 for the real estate. SBA financing is available with only $250,000 down.

For more information, contact Jon Tichich.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:


Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity


Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Here are some of the similar listings you can choose from is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!

    Add Businesses and/or Franchises
    To Basket For Free Information

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.