Profitable Residential HVAC Company

Not Disclosed, UT
Utah County

Wasatch Front


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$3,500,000 $3,167,304

Services: Construction, Contractors


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Profitable Residential HVAC Company Broker: Eric Sorensen

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $3,500,000
Annual Revenue: $3,167,304
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $634,797
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $428,120
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2006
Employees: 16
BBN Listing #: 48734955
Broker Reference #: 7405-17441

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

The Company provides residential and commercial heating and cooling solutions throughout Utah and Salt Lake counties. Founded in the early 2000's, the Company has developed a reputation for honestly and high-quality service at fair prices. Approximately 90% of revenue in 2021 is attributed to residential install and service with the remaining 10% attributed to commercial/new construction. The business has been setup to run itself with critical operating duties shared with various key employees who are expected to stay with the company post-acquisition.

The Company has steadily grown revenues year over year and is expected to reach new targets in 2022 and 2023. The Company is run by skilled operators as evidenced by consistent Gross and EBITDA margins over the previous years averaging 44.5% and 20%, respectively. 

This is an excellent opportunity for new entrants in the residential HVAC space or for existing providers to grow their footprint. 

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Leased space.  Assets = $534,581

Market Competition and Expansion:

Fragmented industry, competitive.

Reason for Selling:

Change of Lifestyle.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!