Highly Respected Massachusetts Staffing Business

Needham, MA
Norfolk County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$585,000 $513,463

Services: Professional


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Highly Respected Massachusetts Staffing Business Broker: Cortney Sells

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $585,000
Annual Revenue: $513,463
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $169,595
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1984
Employees: 1
BBN Listing #: 614534398
Broker Reference #: OFF014

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This respected Massachusetts staffing business has a 36% profit margin and has already accumulated $200,000+ in profit in 2022! This business runs incredibly lean with a small, unused office space leased for $100 a month and one PT employee. The business finds candidates for open positions in financial and accounting firms and contacts them, sets up interviews, and does background checks. With more work than the business can handle despite no sales team, this business’s stellar reputation is its most valuable asset. Nearly all clients seek out the business themselves and 40% are repeat clients! With such a high volume of work, the owner tends to focus on the highest value contracts, such as filling C-suite roles and other high positions. With hiring needs rising as we move past Covid, this is an opportune time for staffing businesses.

Of the business’s clients, 95% are located in Massachusetts, with the remaining 5% being national. Clients are mostly financial and accounting firms who are seeking qualified candidates for open positions. The current owner averages 50 hours a week on the business, supported by a Part Time employee who works 15 hours a week performing purely administrative work. The owner can be replaced for $90,000 a year, and is also open to discussing staying on for three years if desired. Currently a small office space is leased for $100 a year, however the space has been unused since 2019 with both owner and employee working fully remotely.

Growth opportunities are plentiful with this business, even without a sales team or a significant marketing effort there is too much incoming business to handle for the current team. Hiring would be an excellent step towards growth, as well as expanding outside the Massachusetts area.

At a price of $585,000 and a down payment of $409,500, a buyer would receive $175,500 after debt payments in the first year!

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

$100 lease, small office space that has been unused since Covid.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Sales, marketing, hiring. Current owner has more business than she can handle and turns down many potential clients to focus on the highest value contracts.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement Planning.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Documents:

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!