Towing Business

Not Disclosed, MI
Oakland County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$350,000 $1,112,639

Automotive & Boats: Auto & Truck Repair & Service


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Towing Business Broker: Inquiry

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $350,000
Annual Revenue: $1,112,639
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1994
Employees: 11
BBN Listing #: 63142679
Broker Reference #: B2675

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This business is a vehicle towing business committed to primarily providing efficient roadside assistance services for AAA Insurance along with retail sales from their online presence. Currently, 65% of the revenues are generated by AAA, and the remaining 35% are from other clubs and retail customers. This business performs tire changes, fuel deliveries, jumpstarts, lockouts, and towing services. Two dispatch employees accept all the services and incoming calls. Additionally, nine tow truck drivers assist customers on the road. The dispatchers are paid $18/HR to $20/HR and the drivers are paid $16/HR to $20/HR depending on their experience. The asking price for this business is $350,000 Plus the Market Value of the Tow Trucks. Currently, the business is operated with 9 tow trucks. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to acquire this business to enhance their current auto repair or towing business. Give us a call today to learn more.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Other Interests.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!