Wood Manufacturing (Custom Cabinets & Casework)

Not Disclosed, WA
Walla Walla County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$1,425,000 $2,900,000

Manufacturing: Wood, Stone, Concrete


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Wood Manufacturing (Custom Cabinets & Casework) Broker: Bill Southwell
Owner Financing is Available!
The seller will finance a portion of the transaction for a qualified buyer.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $1,425,000
Annual Revenue: $2,900,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $320,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: $625,000
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 270335781
Broker Reference #: CMW2023

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This company is a manufacturer of custom cabinets, casework, and millwork for discerning customers interested in quality, choices, and craftmanship that are tailored to specific customer needs with the goal to always balance functionality with aesthetics. In addition to custom cabinets, the company also manufactures various other products such as entertainment centers, bookcases, wine racking, mantels, railings, and more. 75% of their business is referral based, with the other 25% coming from online marketing and showroom walk-ins. All work is performed on-demand & custom with the work allocated between plastic laminate clad casework & countertops (40%), high-end residential painted/stained/lacquered casework (40%), showroom flooring/hardware retail sales (10%), custom finish work (5%), and custom millwork (5%).

The company is capable of taking their projects from concept, through all facets of manufacturing, and all the way to final installation using their extensive in-house parametric AutoCAD library, CNC precision manufacturing capabilities, and experienced staff of designers, engineers, and fabricators. Their business sales are generated from competitive commercial bids (40%), residential GCs (40%), and direct homeowners (20%). The business is also able to secure surety bonds more than $1M for larger commercial & government projects.

The business operates with both a showroom and manufacturing facility.

The Seller serves as a “part-time” estimator and senior level project manager drawing approximately $150,000 per year. The business has two salaried employees that include a showroom/business manager who earns $60,000 per year and a shop foreman who earns $80,000 per year. In addition, the business also supports 15 other hourly employees who earn between $15-$30 per hour that are involved with project design, CNC technicians, and production. All salaried and hourly employees are expected to continue employment with the business post-sale.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!