Refine/Revise Search
Asking Price: $310,000

Home-Based Consulting and Grant Writing Business

Not Disclosed, CO
Not disclosed

This non-profit consulting and grant writing business was founded in1994 by the Seller. The main focus is grant writing for non-profit organizations. The firm also assists with organizational start-up, strategic and business planning, presentation development, marketing research, and other special projects designed to facilitate best practices for non-profit organizations to secure grants and foster long term success. Approximately 60% of time is spent writing grants and the other 40% is spent consulting. Fees are charged by the hour according to each service provided. Invoicing is managed monthly with a 30 day billing cycle. This firm has established a niche among organizations considered small to mid-sized with budgets ranging from $100,000 to $15 million. Considered the best in the region for the multitude of services offered, this firm is considered the go to organization for Colorado non-profits of this size. Grant writing can be managed from anywhere in Colorado. The business operates via computer technology with the aide of two contractors working part time with expertise in grant writing, and special project focus. Both contractors plan to continue in the same capacity. Three other contractors can be secured for assistance. The Founder continues to have an active role in the ongoing operations spending most of her time writing grants, and consulting. The business operates Monday to Friday 8 to 5. The success of this firm rests on a mission to help non-profits, a high standard of ethics, and core work values.

Cash Flow $120,000
Revenue $175,000
$ Owner Financing Available

Asking Price: $1,450,000

Family Time Spas and Family Time Spas of Montrose

Grand Junction, CO
Mesa County

This business operates with semi-absentee ownership. The owner serves as the face of the business and as the leader to the well trained staff. Ordering inventory, interacting with customers, and acting as liaison to product manufacturers are the main roles of this owner. All of these duties could easily be transferred to a general manager. The exceedingly knowledgeable and self-sufficient staff successfully handle day to day operations. Manufacturers provide updated training as needed for the products offered. This business offers a multitude of products with unlimited potential for home recreation and wellness from top manufacturers in a billion dollar a year industry. The business currently serves a 60 mile radius without any limitations to expand further. In addition to the large variety of spas, Family Time Spas offers infrared saunas, swim spas, pool chemicals and accessories, pool covers, hot tub covers, plus spa chemicals and accessories. High-end massage chairs are offered, along with outdoor patio furniture, assorted game-room amenities such as poker tables, arcade games, dart boards and video games. All added amenities are designed to bring the home recreation space to a higher level. Above-ground swimming pools, manufactured by Dough Boy, are available in a wide variety of sizes along with accessories. Hot tubs are 95% of sales, pools and saunas contribute the other 5% of sales.

Cash Flow $415,000
Revenue $1,800,000

Asking Price: $1,050,000

B2B Manufacturing of Custom Doors

Grand Junction, CO
Not disclosed

This company has successfully specialized in the manufacturing of doors for over 40 years. The majority of their production, approximately 95%, is focused on fabrication of doors, catering to the commercial sector. They have recently expanded their offerings to include 'low-end' mass produced door products as well. In addition to doors, this company also manufactures lockers specifically designed for PGA clubs and courses. They produce custom-made products, but do not engage in the design process. Instead, the B2B clients submit the design, which is then brought to life through their manufacturing capabilities. This company does not have to install the doors, nor do they work with the end user. The established team in place consists of a Front Office Manager, a Bookkeeper, a Production Manager, and 8 Fabrication Technicians. They primarily operate as a business-tobusiness (B2B) company, with approximately 98% of their sales being made to other businesses. In terms of materials used, they specialize in working with wood and plywood. They do not engage in metalwork or plastics. Additionally, they do not provide any hardware or finishing services. Their manufacturing process solely involves working with raw materials and does not require the use of chemicals or spray finishes.Priced at $1,050,000, this business has established itself as a reputable player in the door manufacturing industry. The current owner is selling this business in order to plan for retirement and has offered to carry 10% of the purchase price in order to show vested interest in the continued success of the business. Additionally, the seller has agreed to a 6 month transition period in order to provide a smooth transition. A 10% down payment of $105,000 returns $171,693 in the first year after debt payments!

Cash Flow $327,649
Revenue $1,305,501
$ Owner Financing Available

loading...
TOP ▲
Add Businesses and/or Franchises
To Basket For Free Information

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.