Sort By:

Asking Price: $245,000

Children’s Year-Round Soccer & Fitness – HUGE Net

Orange, CA
Orange County

The success and growth with this unit has been excellent. The current owner is retiring. The business is making tremendous and consistent net profit margins and still lots of room for additional growth in Orange County. It is a simple business to run and fun! As a major player in the $19 billion youth sports industry, we’re building confidence in young athletes through fun, non-competitive, semi-competitive, and competitive soccer programs that teach the value of teamwork and sportsmanship. We are proud to partner with professional athletes who share our passion for youth sports to inspire the next generation. The business was founded with one sole purpose: to positively impact children through physical education. We introduce children to year-round soccer programs designed for a wide range of settings, including after-school programs, daycares, summer camps, church’s and more. This business really has helped many people in the Orange County market by continually making a positive impact on the children and their families. The sale price includes assets and inventory. This business is not only important to the people in our community, it also is fun to operate and margin rich. No prior experience is needed. Full training and ongoing corporate support will be included.Additional Business Highlights:- Home Based Business- Exceptionally Strong Net Profit Margins- Year-Round Programs Offered- Mobile Business Low Overhead Costs- Strong Support and Training Included

Cash Flow $81,936
Revenue $170,890
$ Owner Financing Available

Asking Price: $275,000

Hot Yoga Franchise Resale - Recurring Revenue

Not Disclosed, CA
Orange County

Boutique Fitness with General Manager & Lead Teacher Onboard – Semi AbsenteeThis boutique fitness studio has a full staff including a General Manager (GM) to run the daily operations of the business and grow revenue as well as a Lead Yoga Teacher to scout, recruit, and mentor yoga teachers and optimize the class schedule.Between 80% to 85% of the revenue is recurring and subscription-based. The remaining 15% to 20% is generated through retail, private yoga, workshops, and class packages. The number of studio members and total revenue have been growing year over year. The Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) has been averaging between $30,000 to $40,000 in 2022 and continues to grow. The business generated gross revenue of over $417,000 in 2022 - a 23% growth from 2021.The business showed a net profit of about $19,000 in 2022. Hence, considering the salary of the GM, in an owner-operated situation, the SDE may be estimated at about $64,000. Furthermore, the monthly revenue in November and December was $8K each despite having a general manager on board.The interior of the studio is designed for a full sensory yoga experience with a padded floor, dimming lights, a state-of-the-art audio system, and a heating system specifically designed for hot yoga. The franchisor is well known and has been actively promoting its brand.This business provides a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs who have been dreaming of managing their own boutique fitness business with a proven model and growing revenue; other Yoga or Pilates studio owners wanting to expand; and investors who are willing to infuse a little more capital to help the business create a generous passive ROI.To learn more about this business, please contact Matt Manavi at 714-923-1222 or email at

Cash Flow $64,000
Revenue $417,000
$ Owner Financing Available

Add Businesses and/or Franchises
To Basket For Free Information

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.