Sort By:

Asking Price: $1,075,000

Network, Servers and MSP Business with Multi-Year

Salt Lake City, UT
Salt lake County

In 2023, the firm has renewed their 3-year contracts with their larger clients for the third time! Providing IT and Network Management, security & visualization software, backup servers and Network Infrastructure to corporations and banks since 2015. The owner is selling because he would like to join a larger firm via acquisition; and he has offered a 3 year transition plus is willing to finance 15%. This demonstrates the good faith vested interest in the continued success of the business plus mitigates any risk to the buyer. The revenue breakout is as follows: SaaS - 31%, Service/Project/Labor - 45%, Software and Hardware - 24%. About 80% of the client base is in the Greater Salt Lake region with the other 20% being national. The company utilizes specialized software, such as Datto RMM, Datto, BCDR, Autotask PSA, Auvik, Lionguard Scale Computing, DataCore, Windows, Citrix Apps, Citrix Hypervisor, Citrix ADC, and Sophos Central Endpoint.Priced at $1,075,000, a 10% down payment of $107,500 returns $151,845 in the first year after debt payments – a 141% return on investment! Producing a 46% profit margin and year over year top line growth for 5 years since 2018 with a solid customer base intact and an abundance of documentation on each client, a transition would be seamless for an already existing IT management company that is looking to grow the own client list and revenue.

Cash Flow $315,063
Revenue $691,514
$ Owner Financing Available

Asking Price: $3,500,000

Online Drop Shipping Business

Not Disclosed, Not Disclosed
Not disclosed

This business is an online outdoor gear business that currently operates two online stores using the robust Shopify shopping cart platform, and one funnel operating on the Clickfunnels platform. All three are separate channels and are primarily optimized to convert traffic via social media networks. They are all integrated into the latest ecommerce apps and software to take full advantage of the most advanced sales and fulfillment automation. About 80% of all orders are fulfilled in house with about 20% fulfilled through a fine-tuned drop shipping method.They sell a range of outdoor products ranging in retail price from about ~$10 to ~$300 USD. Products are being sold only in the U.S. however, the new owner could easily expand into new markets if desired.The target audience for this niche is enormous, the Federal Bureau of Economic Analysis recently estimated the size out the outdoor recreation industry at $373 Billion. The stores have barely begun to scratch the surface of their long-term potential. The products are quite unique and are not readily available in local stores.The owners have put extra effort and attention into the online reputation of the company and its products. Currently, the company boasts a 4.6 star out of 5 on Google reviews and also fairs well on other review sites.This is a great business that growing and is relocate-able any where in the US. Office ID: ABB20018 Visit www.AlpineBusinessBrokers.com for additional Utah Business for Sale Listings. Real estate transactions brokered by Alpine Business Brokers, LLC

Cash Flow $863,246
Revenue $3,223,830

loading...
TOP ▲
Add Businesses and/or Franchises
To Basket For Free Information

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.