Established Cake Shop Eastside Location

Redmond, WA
King County

High traffic street, lots of big anchors


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$120,000 $238,121

Food & Beverage: Production - Bakery, Farms, Winery


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Established Cake Shop Eastside Location Broker: David Smith
Owner Financing is Available!
80% down strictly case by case basis

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $120,000
Annual Revenue: $238,121
Net Profit: $1
Cash Flow: $1
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $9,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2009
Employees: 2
BBN Listing #: 729751531
Broker Reference #: mkzcksred

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Fully equipped wedding cake shop business for sale. For the artist who has a passion for cakes, this is a sweet business to own. 24 years established 11 years at this location making dream designer wedding cakes and cakes for all occasions. Cakes of all sizes and designs, some designs even seem to defy the law of physics and bring a sense of awe.

This business is truly for the creative-minded baker who wants to push his or her creative limits. (checkout this business website to blow your mind) Located on the eastside where all the big cheese is located so it’s just blocks to Bellevue, Redmond, and Microsoft. 2400 square feet, plenty of storage both dry and refrigerated.

Plenty of parking but no storefront so this is a wholesale and website driven business. Also not having a storefront saves you big bucks on the monthly lease. About $4,000 a month which includes water, garbage, and electricity... Not many places on the eastside where you have 2400 square feet with the utilities paid for only $4000 per month.

Landlord willing to give the new owner of this business a long-term lease. Fully equipped and all equipment is included in the sale of this business. A quick snapshot of what cooks here is 60% of the sales are wedding cakes the other 40% is all the other types of specialty cakes. This is not a franchise, so it is what you’d expect for a business built and baked on creativity. Operating hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 9 AM to 4 PM so closed Sundays and Mondays.

This business has a full commercial bakery kitchen that lends itself really well to wholesale and catering accounts. Think about all the places you see baked sweets sold. This business does not do marketing or advertising so if you just add some of that to the business game plan recipe and the net income here could be pushing six figures. Lots of upward potential on this already profitable business.

The owner wants to retire is the reason for selling. If you have a passion for baking and designing cakes, then this cake shop might be for you. You can have your cake and eat it too.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The monthly lease is $4,000 and that includes water, garbage, and electricity. The current lease expires Oct 2020 but the landlord willing to give new owner/tenant a long-term lease. 2400 square feet fully equipped commercial baking kitchen. Offers lots of refrigeration storage and dry storage space. Plenty of parking more than 20 but no storefront as this is a wholesale and website driven business. All equipment is owned and included in the sale of this business.

Market Competition and Expansion:

This business has a full commercial bakery kitchen that lends itself really well to wholesale and catering accounts. Current owner nets about $60,000-$70,000 from this business annually but does not do any marketing or advertising so if the new owners took a more aggressive approach to marketing and advertising then the net income could and should increase significantly. The seller is also an award-winning cake designer who regularly gives classes on this subject even. So there is good solid training in store for whoever takes over. The current owner also has this business closed Sundays and Mondays which also means some sales may be missed out on.

Reason for Selling:

Seller wants to retire

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!