Furniture Repair & Reupholstery

Not Disclosed, WA
Snohomish County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$195,000 Not Disclosed

Manufacturing: Furniture, Fixtures Manufacturing


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Furniture Repair & Reupholstery Broker: Bill Southwell
Owner Financing is Available!
The seller will finance a portion of the sale price for a qualified buyer.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $195,000
Annual Revenue: Not Disclosed
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 78435781
Broker Reference #: FR2021

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This company is a family-owned business that has provided upholstery, antique restoration, and furniture fabrication for almost fifty years in the Seattle metropolitan area. The company employs many of the old-school techniques passed on by the Seller’s father who operated a similar upholstery shop in the 50s & 60s. They work on large and small projects with 25% of their business retail and 75% of their business in the wholesale & manufacturing segment of the market catering to both residential and commercial alike. The business operates without any formal advertising, relying instead on referrals and repeat customer business. Some of their larger serviced commercial accounts include Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks & Google.

The business provides a large range of services depending on the extent of the problem and customer preferences, to include: Stripping pieces that have been scratched or badly refinished, re-gluing, reinforcing and fabricating parts that have been damaged, replacing padding & supports, and changing out fabrics. All work is performed by craftsman who take pride in delivering products that are finished to “stand the test of time”. Their craftsmen strive to combine the excellence of the old school classic craftsmanship with innovative modern techniques and processes intended to meet the individual tastes of each client. The business has earned the reputation as the Puget Sound regions premiere upholsterer and fine furniture parts manufacturer with its commitment to quality workmanship, at a fair price, with timely service.

The company is located in a prime location a couple of miles off of I-5. The business operates out of a 1,900 square feet stand-alone building, of which 20% is office/sales and the remaining 80% is dedicated to production workspace. The building is situated on a 31,000 square feet parcel that supports six dedicated parking stalls. The business currently pays $2,500 per month on a gross lease. The real estate is also owned by the Sellers and is available for purchase at a price of $695,000. The sale of the business is not conditional on the purchase of the real estate.

One of the Sellers (husband) serves as General Manager with operational oversight for all aspects of the business. The other Seller (wife) provides sales and office administration services on behalf of the business. The business support three full time hourly employees: (1) Journeyman upholsterer/fabricator @ $28.00 per hour; and (1) Apprentice upholsterer @ $18.00 per hour. The hourly employees are expected to remain with the business post-sale to maintain continuity and provide a seamless transition.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!