Exclusive Metal Furniture Company

Not Disclosed, TX

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
Not Disclosed $5,765,674

Manufacturing: Furniture, Fixtures Manufacturing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Exclusive Metal Furniture Company Broker: Michelle Seiler Tucker

Quick Facts

Asking Price: Not Disclosed
Annual Revenue: $5,765,674
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $838,787
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: $2,060,000
Year Established: 1991
Employees: 68
BBN Listing #: 611953282
Broker Reference #: 6713

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

This metal furniture manufacturing wholesale and white label company has exclusive name-brand clients servicing the furniture and hospitality industry nationally and internationally. This company is well-branded as the leader in the metal indoor/outdoor furniture manufacturing industry with thousands of skews. It has tenured employees, client agreements, and tremendous potential for expansion. Don’t miss out on this exciting, high-profit opportunity.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The building is in excellent condition. It includes about 3,000 sq ft of office space. There is enough room to park 80-90 cars.

Market Competition and Expansion:

The US furniture manufacturing industry includes about 15,000 establishments (single-location companies and units of multi-location companies) with annual revenue of about $75 billion. The industry expects annual growth of 3% through 2023. Online furniture sales have become a fast-growing segment of the overall retail market. Online retail has been growing 10-15% of total retail sales since 2016 and is expected to account for 18% of the total retail market by 2022.

Reason for Selling:

Owner is retiring.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!