Residential Painting Company

Not Disclosed, VA

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$190,000 $516,139

Services: Construction, Contractors

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Residential Painting Company Broker: Michael Metzger

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $190,000
Annual Revenue: $516,139
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $127,106
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $51,107
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2013
Employees: 7
BBN Listing #: 87304955
Broker Reference #: 2006-16046

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

Since its establishment in 2013, this small, local painting company has built a reputation for excellence and customer satisfaction. Catering to a more upscale market, the company residential painting jobs comprise about 80% of jobs, with the remaining 20% commercial. With about 75% of all jobs being inside, this company is able to maintain steady cashflow throughout the year. Many of the tenured crew have been with the company for over 5 years and are extremely loyal. The seller prides himself in taking care of his employees so that they care for the customers! The company generally does NOT subcontract.

The seller is able to maintain a flexible work schedule and has the ability to run the business remotely when needed. He is primarily focused on sales, quoting, and administration - he does none of the paining himself and relies on a strong GM to run the crews.

Business slowed in the early days of the pandemic, but the company was able to retain all employees and weathered the storm. Business has returned stronger than ever and, despite a slight drop last year, 2021 is already shaping up to be the best year ever.

This is a great turnkey opportunity to own your own business with ample room for growth. This could also be a great add-on for an existing painting or residential contracting company.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The owner operates from a small administrative office that can be leased on a short or long term basis, and uses his home as a staging area. Assets= $51,107

Market Competition and Expansion:

There is no shortage of painting contractors in the Richmond market, but few have established the reputation for excellence that this company has. Whereas most painting companies struggle to attract and retain qualified painters, this company enjoys a long-tenured, loyal workforce. Working only 10-20 hours per week, the current owner has not fully exploited his sales channel and there is huge growth opportunity for the new owner. With additional crews, the seller believes that the company could easily hit $1MM in gross sales.

Reason for Selling:

Owner is pursuing other entrepreneurial interests.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!