DRYmedic - Franchise
When a disaster occurs, homeowners everywhere want a company that can bring cleanup services without the hassle of insurance, red tape, and long waits. They want to trust in a company that doesn’t make them feel like a number. With many other restoration companies falling short, DRYmedic was founded with one mission – to restore life after a disaster quickly, affordably, and compassionately.
*Please contact "DRYmedic" to confirm the accuracy of any information provided on this page.
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2024
|Minimum Cash Required
|# of Existing Units
Available In These States:
- Military & Veteran
- Press Releases
DRYmedic - Franchise
Own a DRYmedic Restoration Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
Service franchises are built differently! DRYmedic Restoration provides restoration and remediation services to homes and businesses across the United States through multiple streams of revenue. With a robust training program, customized operations workflows, an all-star support staff and network of experienced existing owners, utilizing the latest technology, DRYmedic is dedicated to creating lucrative business ownership opportunities that make positive impacts in the communities they operate in.
How does it make money?
DRYmedic offers a wide range of services for every day property damage such as water and fire restoration, mold remediation, basement flood cleanup, disaster recovery, and much more. DRYmedic makes money by providing these essential services to homeowners, property managers, and businesses typically aligned through insurance payments.
Who is it for?
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in investing in a recession-resistant industry.
- Current home service business owners who want to expand their offerings and diversify their income streams or portfolio.
- Restoration technicians with aspirations of owning their own business.
- Existing restoration business owners who are looking to take their business to the next level and tap into the benefits of a well-established brand.
- Veterans, women, and minority entrepreneurs who are interested in taking advantage of the discounts and benefits offered by the International Franchise Association's VetFran and DiversityFran program
If you are a driven, customer-focused individual with a passion for growth and success, then DRYmedic Restoration may be the right opportunity for you.
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business to ensure that all aspects of the business are running smoothly and are supported in making informed decisions.
- Creating relationships with your local community and networking to grow the DRYmedic Restoration brand and attract new customers in your market.
- Hiring, training, and managing a team of restoration technicians to provide top-notch services to customers.
- Giving back to your community in their great times of need!
- Diverse target market: DRYmedic Restoration Services caters to homeowners, insurance companies, and businesses, providing a wide range of services, including water and fire restoration, mold remediation, disaster recovery, basement flood cleanup and other property damage or prevention services. This diversity ensures multiple income streams and growth opportunities for franchise owners.
- Stable Revenue Streams: DRYmedic operates in the essential $210B homeowner insurance claims market, providing stability and security in uncertain economic times. Property damage can’t wait to be repaired, so we are always in need.
- An experienced franchisor: With over 50 years of restoration experience, DRYmedic has established efficient operating systems and workflows that drive success for franchise owners.
- Brand recognition and growth potential: As a part of the Authority Brands family, DRYmedic benefits from the expertise and client referrals of well-established home service brands like One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, Mister Sparky Electric, and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.
In uncertain economic times, investing in an essential business can provide stability and security to yourself and your portfolio. DRYmedic Restoration allows owners to tap into the reliable $210B homeowner insurance claims market by focusing on business efficiencies driving towards the bottom line and taking care of the people in your community.
When you become a DRYmedic Restoration franchise owner, you’ll have the best of both worlds - the independence of owning your own business combined with the support of restoration industry experts who will guide you from the day you launch your business and assist you in hitting your goals. No restoration experience is required to pursue this opportunity.
With the support of a nationwide team of learners of 50+ years of restoration experience coupled with a service that is recession resistant and always in demand, DRYmedic Restoration is the savvy investment for entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, and anyone looking for stability in uncertain times. As part of the Authority Brands family, DRYmedic benefits from the expertise,knowledge, and important client referrals,of experienced owners from brands including One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, Mister Sparky Electric, and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.
History of DRYmedic Restoration
At Authority Brands, we’re always looking for ways to improve and grow our portfolio of home service businesses. In late 2022, we were excited to acquire DRYmedic Restoration, a highly respected and successful restoration business built over the last 10 years with a focus on creating quality revenue streams through solid operating systems and workflows.
We saw the acquisition as an opportunity to combine the proven processes, systems, and loyal customer bases of two highly successful brands, originally with STOP Restoration, who will now be sold under the DRYmedic name. By integrating the talented teams of both organizations, we believe we will create a widely respected and sought after brand in the restoration industry.
We’re excited to embark on this new chapter with all of our franchise owners and look forward to finding new entrepreneurs ready to become franchise owners, building thriving businesses that will serve their communities in a time of need.
The Top Eight Reasons DRYmedic Is Right For You
- ALWAYS IN DEMAND: Residential plumbing services are always in demand, making owning a DRYmedic Restoration franchise a savvy investment in uncertain economic times. Property Damage issues occur no matter the state of the economy, and most homeowners do not have the time, expertise or tools to fix their own issues. It’s no wonder that the top 25% of DRYmedic Restoration franchise owners achieved an average gross revenue of $3,301,060 for 2022.
- A FULL-SERVICE MARKETING TOOLBOX: At DRYmedic, we provide our franchise owners with a comprehensive, tried-and-tested marketing toolbox, designed to effectively generate local leads. You'll have access to on-demand and fully customizable marketing materials, such as social media posts, commercials, door hangers, and more, all backed by our extensive industry experience and knowledge. In addition, our expanding nationwide support team includes an on-call marketing coach who delivers personalized, one-on-one marketing assistance. With the DRYmedic marketing advantage, you'll have the edge you need to succeed in the restoration industry, leaving the competition behind.
- A PERSONALIZED BUSINESS CONSULTANT:Having a dedicated Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) with DRYmedic means you'll receive personalized, expert coaching to guide your business towards success. Your FBC is there for you, offering valuable support in areas such as strategic planning, marketing, operations, and financial management. They'll help you navigate challenges and capitalize on opportunities, providing you with the tools and insights to thrive in the restoration industry. With an FBC by your side, you can confidently grow your DRYmedic franchise, knowing that you have a trusted advisor to help you every step of the way.
- PROTECTED MARKETING TERRITORY: DRYmedic Restoration franchise owners enjoy protected marketing territories of 250,000 population and have the opportunity to expand their business to multiple territories if they desire. We’ll never sell another franchise in your area of operations and are always ready to help you expand
- RECRUITMENT & RETAINMENT TOOLS: We have the knowledge and tools to help you find — and keep — the best technicians and employees for your business. Your personal Franchise Business Consultant offers specialized training, tools, and tips to ensure that you retain good talent.
- NATIONAL BUYING POWER: DRYmedic Restoration is a member of BuyMax, a contractor-founded organization that provides the buying power of large companies to our franchise locations. BuyMax allows our franchise owners access to discount pricing on products, free product training, and fleet service solutions.
- FIVE DECADES OF RESTORATION EXPERIENCE: DRYmedic and its predecessors have 52 years of combined experience in the restoration industry, meaning we’ve had all that time to refine our systems and processes for our owners to succeed and achieve their business goals.
- THE POWER OF AUTHORITY BRANDS: DRYmedic Restoration is part of the Authority Brands community of brands and enjoys the benefits of a built-in referral source of thousands of home service franchise owners across the United States.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our Ideal Candidate for a DRYmedic franchise is someone who is passionate about putting people first, their customers and their team, and is seeking a proven business model to grow or start their business. They come from a variety of backgrounds and have varying levels of experience in restoration and remediation services. Some are first-time business owners, while others have already established successful restoration or professional businesses. A leader who wants to learn and grow in new ways, who leads from within and wants to be aware and involved in their business operations will excel in our system.
If you're an engaged entrepreneur at heart, a home service business owner looking to diversify, a restoration professional with a dream of owning your own service business, an existing restoration business owner looking to expand, or an investor seeking a recession-resistant opportunity, you might be the perfect fit to be a DRYmedic franchise owner. Our franchise owners benefit from our comprehensive training and marketing programs, state-of-the-art technology, and the support of a nationwide network of experienced restoration companies, allowing you to focus on delivering high-quality services to your local community.
Military & Veteran Promotions
Yes, 30% off the franchise fee
Press Releases & Awards
Here are some other suggestions in the same category that you selected :
Coverall North America, Inc.
Coverall North America, Inc. is a leading commercial cleaning franchised brand that has helped thousands of people realize their dreams of owning their own commercial cleaning business. Our network of 8,000 Franchise Business Owners is trained in our Health-Based Cleaning System® with the goal of providing a clean, healthy and safe work environment for businesses of all types. System-wide, Coverall’s Franchise Business Owners service more than 50,000 customers in 90 markets.
$ 20,000 Min.Cash Required
Office Pride is nationwide faith based commercial cleaning franchise with a 29 year track record of proven success. Our franchisees provide top quality janitorial services and total floor care delivered in a profession and consistent way, through out commitment to honesty and integrity. Learn more about this recession-resistant business!
$ 35,000 Min.Cash Required
Bio-One Inc. is the category-leader and first in biohazard decontamination and crime scene cleanup services operating in a recession-resilient and fast-growing industry. Helping people and communities in their greatest times of need, Bio-One answers the call with discretion, care, and compassion while following a simple and clear mission: Help First, Business Second. A close-knit brand of community heroes devoted to cleaning up what others won’t (or can’t) who are finding success in business ownership along the way.
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Join America's #1 Cabinet Refinishing Franchise! N-Hance is a top-rated brand in the $450 billion home remodeling industry. With low costs of ownership, a proven business model designed for growth, and multiple revenue streams. By providing homeowners with fast, affordable, and beautiful solutions for kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors, and more, N-Hance has grown to nearly 400 locations in North America and is now the dominant brand for wood refinishing in the nation. N-Hance is experiencing rapid growth. If you're passionate about owning a business, great customer service, and want to own a business that makes an impact, N-Hance is the right opportunity right now. Open an N-Hance and Be Your Own Boss Today!
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Purchase A Franchise Using Your Retirement Plan
This is NOT a franchise or business opportunity. This is a service offered to those seeking to purchase a franchise or business using their retirement funds without having to pay the taxes and penalties. You can purchase a franchise or traditional business with a tax qualified retirement plan such as an IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), SEPs and others.
$ 30,000 Min.Cash Required
TruBlue Home Service Ally
TruBlue is working to ease the burden of home upkeep for busy families and seniors aging-in-place through senior modifications, home maintenance, handyman services, and ongoing maintenance programs. Our franchisees have the opportunity to run a successful franchising business while making a difference in their communities. Learn more today!
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Join Door Renew and enjoy being the CEO of your own Area Development Franchise. You control the exclusive rights to develop the entire market of your surrounding metro area. This is a very lucrative franchise – Very strong Item 19 earnings performance representation in the FDD (Contact us to see the amazing details). Door Renew offers a passive investor model requiring 2 hours a month from the owner.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fresh Coat is North America’s leading high-volume interior painting company. Be the boss - don’t paint! Build an organization in an industry with high income potential. Fresh Coat is a turn-key franchise offering high profit margins and low start-up costs. Inquire now to learn more.
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Gotcha Covered, a custom window coverings franchise, touts itself as the "best opportunity you've never thought of." Gotcha Covered is a simple business to run and requires no design experience. It is also extremely lucrative with its high margins with low overhead.
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Kitchen Tune-Up® has been updating, upgrading, and uplifting kitchens for over 35 years. Our outstanding remodeling concept offers personalized service and kitchen updates that are structured around our customer service Trustpoints to ensure homeowners get an upgraded experience from start to finish. Our franchise opportunity appeals to entrepreneurs transitioning into business ownership from corporate backgrounds. Learn more today!
$ 80,000 Min.Cash Required
Poolwerx is America's fastest moving retail and service pool business, with over 166 service trucks and 31 retail stores joining Poolwerx in America since they first arrived in 2015. A global brand established as the largest pool and spa maintenance network in Australasia, Poolwerx has demonstrated a strong history of innovation both in franchising and in the pool industry in its over 25 years of operation.
$ 80,000 Min.Cash Required
FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant!
As a FranServe franchisee, earn money helping people buy a franchise. Work full or part time from a home office. Comprehensive training and support provided. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
$ 25,000 Min.Cash Required
Have you dreamed of owning your own franchise business but don’t know where to start? FranDestiny provides a consultation service to prospective franchise business owners that results in matching the best franchises with our candidates. Our process can save you time and money in your search, provide you with intelligent choices based on your goals and preferences and, best of all, it’s FREE TO YOU. Your fees are the same with or without our guidance, so you have nothing to lose. Learn more now!
$ 250,000 Min.Cash Required
FranNet - Become a FranNet Consultant
Are you looking for a better career path? Would you like to help other people start a business and help your community to grow? Would you like to be a part of an organization well-known in the franchise industry for its experience, expertise and ethics? If you answered YES to any of the above questions, a FranNet franchise consulting franchise could be your ticket to long-term success. Inquire today and watch our video to learn more about becoming a FranNet Franchise Consultant!
$ 75,000 Min.Cash Required