SBA Approved Residential Structural Steel Const...

Confidential, CO

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$2,850,000 $4,500,000

Miscellaneous: Non-classifiable

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: SBA Approved Residential Structural Steel Const... Broker: Kevin Brooks

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $2,850,000
Annual Revenue: $4,500,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $1,100,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2000
Employees: 25
BBN Listing #: 398364554
Broker Reference #: WESTCO001-47019

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

Founded in 2000, this twenty-year-old architectural and structural steel manufacturing business is part of the high end construction sector in Western Colorado. The company fabricates, erects, and installs steel framing studs and metal roofing components. The business employs a large, experienced work crew who expertly handle all services provided. Generally, work is obtained through a bidding process, in competition with a few other competitors. This business's bids, on available projects are based on fair and equitable market values. Because this company is a full service business, where all aspects of a job are performed, most contracts are won by this company. Competitors do not offer the array of services this Business provides. The majority of work is done in nearby mountain resort towns covering high-end residential work, General Contractor requirements, and Business requisites. The Company also works with neighboring contractors, businesses, and homeowners as well. The business operates from a 15,000 sq ft building, located on a 40-acre property. 75% of the main building is utilized with office space, employee areas, storage, shop, and production areas. The remaining 25% of the building is available for expansion. Outside of the main building is 40-acres of land containing large open storage areas, modest storage buildings, capable of handling an exceptionally large inventory of steel products used in the industry.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Owner plans to retire from this industry.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!