Business For Sale

Shopping Center Syndication 74,000 sq ft condoConv

Not Disclosed, NJ
Camden County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$11,000,000 $1,200,000

Commercial Real Estate: For Lease Commercial Properties


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Shopping Center Syndication 74,000 sq ft condoConv Broker: bob

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $11,000,000
Annual Revenue: $1,200,000
Net Profit: $1,200,000
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: $11,000,000
Year Established: 1987
Employees: 30
BBN Listing #: 464746600
Broker Reference #: 1234567

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

We are putting together a limited partnership syndication the purchase a large shopping center, we are converting the center into condominium stores, We are selling the stores back to the tenants, My company is putting in one million dollars to full up the center with 3 empty stores , so that the center is 100% full.We will then sell everything and make 4 million dollars profit in 4 years.What is required is 1,500,000 down payment from investors, financing is in place.We will own 33% of the of the new company and give the other 67% to the investors.This is an excellent opportunity for any investors.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Shopping center consists of 74,000 square feet, which will be converted into condominium stores and sold to the now tenants, If a tenant is paying $4000 a month rent, He will purchase his store and pay only a $2900 per month mortgage.The financing is all in place for the end loans for the now tenants to purchase their stores.

Market Competition and Expansion:

No competition.

Reason for Selling:

Moving out of country.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Disclaimer:

The information has been supplied by the Seller. BBN has not verified any of the information provided in this listing. Any agreement or decision by a buyer to pursue a transaction of this listing should be based on further investigation and due diligence. BBN expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from the sale of this business. For full disclosure please read BBN's full Legal Disclaimer.


Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!